Activate

Friday, November 10, 2017

A PRAIRIE GIRLS FAITH



A PRAIRIE GIRL'S FAITH
Stephen W. Hines

I have been a fan of Laura Ingalls Wilder and the Little House series of books since I was a child, so it just made sense that I would want to read this. I thought that it would be about her spirituality and not much else but I was wrong. It actually gave a more in depth look at her life, and that is what I loved the most. 

This book gives you insight into Laura Ingalls life from an early age and into her later years. It also touches upon the relationship between herself and her daughter. This is a book that I have added to my library of books. It is something that I will read again and again. I give it 4 stars.

#bloggingforbooks @bloggingforbooks 

I received this book compliments of blogging for books.

 https://www.amazon.com/Prairie-Girls-Faith-Spiritual-Ingalls/dp/0735289786

No comments:

Post a Comment