Activate

Tuesday, November 28, 2017


THE BREATHLESS
by
TARA GOEDJEN

I have never read a Gothic mystery but I am a huge fan of supernatural books so I was not sure if I would enjoy this book. However, I have found that I had a hard time putting it down. 

Set in Alabama in a decaying mansion Mae is a very strong character and Cage is the guy accused of murdering her sister. When he returns almost a year after Ro's death with no memory of what happened. He sets out to try to remember what happened to her. Running from Sonny and Childers makes it very difficult for him to try to discover what took place. But he finds a friend in Mae, and she believes that he did not harm Ro. I found this book to be very creepy but not scary at all. For me it was a little weird in places but that made the book even more appealing. I am looking forward to more from this Author and was amazed that this is a first book. I give this book 4 stars and look forward to reading it again.

I received this book compliments of @bloggingforbooks #bloggingforbooks 

No comments:

Post a Comment